Korshid Tarin, Undergraduate Student Academic Advisor, College of Chemistry

In-person advising takes place in my office in 121 Gilman Hall. When you arrive for your appointment, please come directly to my office.

If you are thinking of changing into the college, please complete this brief survey: https://forms.gle/6t8jSVKsSCfeq3bx5

If you cannot make you appointment, please contact me to let me know.

Powered for FREE by